~~My name is Taffy and this is my story~~

Friday 18 June 2010

Meet Benson

Hello fellow woofers!
This is my new pal Benson
with whom I share my walks in Nonsuch Park.  His owner Olive, believes he may be just over two years old now.  She rescued him over a year ago and my goodness has he fallen on his paws?  He now has a loving owner and lots of new doggy pals like me.  He tears around the park like a puppy or as if he's on PCP!  Of course, I was just like that once but I let him get on with it now.  The squirrels are his! I often hear SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) saying how handsome he is but she always takes me home at the end of the day.
I have been back to the vet's today.  I tried to be brave but I trembled and quivered like normal.  However, nothing unpleasant happened apart from the fact I heard SWMBO moaning that she had to pay ANOTHER £23.50.  I think I'm worth it.  I have been told not to nibble my foot bit I'm not promising anything.
Anyway, where was I?  Today, we collected Benson and when we got to the park, who was there but Molly, Charlie and their owner Nicki?  I don't think it was a coincidence actually.  Well, not five minutes into the walk, Molly, a fiesty Patterdale Terrier, had a punch up with a Jack Russell.  Fur flew and Molly was limping for a while afterwards.  She stayed on the lead as punishment after that, so I frolicked around in front of her, because I'm a 'Goody-Goody'.  Guess who's just come through the front door?  Molly.  She's staying here for a few hours, whilst her SWMBO has a party of sorts, to which my SWMBO is attending. HWMBO told SWMBO not to spend too much.  (Like she ever listens!)  I wonder if she'll buy something for little old moi.  That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment